Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Public Relations Internship

As summer comes to a close and I see my blog posts are slim this month (I actually took a vacation), I realize I best get moving on securing an intern for the fall. My current intern, Aislinn Wallace, heads back to Dickinson College this week. Aislinn has done some great work here at Rachel Carter PR and I am bummed to see her go - especially as we wrap up the youth wellness public relations campaign for Candles & Creations - the unique Vermont boutique located in South Burlington's Blue Mall.

Anyway, I have internship postings at Champlain College and St. Michael's College. I don't think I have anything active at UVM, but students from any college are encouraged to apply! If someone catches this post here, check out my website - www.rachelcarterpr.com - and see if an internship in Charlotte with lots of flexibility and very hands on experience would be of interest to you! My small Vermont PR agency excels at combining traditional PR practice with new media, social networking, and grassroots marketing. An internship with me is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.

For further info or to apply, email me at rachel@rachelcarterpr.com, tell me what what interests you about PR and where your goals lie and attach a resume.

1 comment:

Rachel Carter said...

Thanks for everyone's interest - I have secured a great intern from St. Micheal's College! Next semester is still open!