Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Website!

Extra Extra - Read All About It!!

I have just updated my Rachel Carter PR website at www.rachelcarterpr.com. Please check it out! I first created the website in May of 2007, after starting my public relations consulting business at the very end of 2006. In July I registered my company name, Rachel Carter PR, with the State of Vermont and since then have been on the road to really creating a public relations agency in Vermont. My services have expended and become more clarified - both to myself and the different audiences I work with.

I am specifically carving a niche for myself working with Vermont clients, both with in and out of state promotions. I also have varied services for small to large businesses so I can work with start up companies and local businesses helping them get their story out as well as implementing public relations components for medium and larger sized companies.

And, it will continue to change as I move forward in running my Vermont public relations firm. Grow? Not sure about that, I am not looking to be a boss - I love actually doing what I do too much!

Check it out and please feel free to send me feedback or post comments - www.rachelcarterpr.com.

No comments: