Calling Motivated Interns!!!
I am looking for an intern for Fall 2008 for my Vermont public relations agency! The summer internship position is filled and I am now searching for someone to fill the fall slot (or whole year)!
PS - My internships rock! Here's the scoop:
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed home office environment
- Networking - for this I will cover the intern's expenses (internship is unpaid)
- Opportunity to work on PR accounts in various capacities - mostly writing, research, brainstorming, and helping with execution of various PR programs
- Rachel Carter PR email account
- Woman business owner firsthand experience, PR agency firsthand experience, skills and knowledge for intern to apply directly to work, life, and reality
What I am looking for:
- College student majoring in Public Relations or related field who is extremely driven and outgoing and who has REAL LIFE experience – travel, social skills beyond the college bubble, variety of friends, variety of jobs, etc.
- Candidate must have a laptop
- Candidate must be able to write well without spelling and grammar errors
- Candidate must be able to take direction and feedback as well as give feedback and insight
- Prefer someone who is going to stay in Vermont for a while since the opportunity for Vermont media contacts, business networking, and even job openings is high – this is not mandatory
Think you might be interested? Check out the Rachel Carter PR website at www.rachelcarterpr.com and get acclimated. Then, pitch me and show me what you've got!